Friday, September 08, 2006

Being a part of Top institution(part 1)

I have found these days a idea brewing in the general public "why get into a good engineering college when you can have a job effortlessly form a average coellge?".There is definitely some truth in this fact.Now a days finding job is no big deal. There are oodles of job oppurtunity in india especially in the software market. And there is a serious lack talent in this field. So no wonders these software companies are willing to take anyone they find. You can easily get a job even if you are form BADengineering college.Then why put in so effort to get into a good engineering. Why students waste years together to get into IITs. Why people leave branches like "Electronics" from even NITs to get into "Metallurgy" in IT-BHU. There must be some rationale behind this...
I myself am from one of those top institutes. After my Btech i have joined a usual job, doing things that people passing form usual coelleges do, learing from them who even dont know what IIT is(They say is has the maximum pecentage of iitians as employee). I fear very few people passing form my college and my branch is having a better time than me. But still i am one of those persons who strongly nix the idea of getting into a average college. You must be wondering why...... Let me explain you......(followed in the next blog)